Registration for dLRN 2015 is now open. Registration fees will be paid online using PayPal, AMEX, Discover, Visa, and Mastercard.
Please Note: There will be no registration at the conference itself. The deadline to preregister in October 12th. Only those who have pre-registered will be allowed to attend conference sessions.
(until Sept 1)
(after Sept 1)
|Student / Contingent / Independent Scholar||$139 USD||$199 USD|
|Regular Conference||$339 USD||$399 USD|
|Developing Nations*||$99 USD||$99 USD|
|Online / Virtual||$0 USD||$0 USD|
Important Registration Notes:
- Student / Contingent / Independent Scholar: Registrants can register for this level on the honor system. No additional paperwork will be necessary. If you are in this situation we understand that standard conference fees are hard to meet without institutional support, so please choose this option.
- Developing Nations Registration: *Registrants who reside in a country categorized as “Medium” or “Low” Human Development in the most recent UN Report: http://hdr.undp.org/en/countries).
- There is no charge to watch or interact with sessions online / virtually.
- Cancellations must be made by contacting our conference contact person at email@example.com. Deadline for full refund is September 1st. From September 1st until 15th, half of the registration may be refunded. No refunds after September 15th.
- In order to keep this event as low-cost as we can we are not holding a formal conference dinner. Watch this website for details of informal social events.
Included In The Registration Fee:
- All conference sessions October 16-17, 2015
- Conference program and proceedings
- Lunch and morning/afternoon tea/coffee breaks, October 16-17
Not included in conference registration fee:
- Hotel accommodation
- Breakfast (check with your hotel for breakfast options)
- Dinner or social events – optional dinner or social plans to be announced (see also this list of recommended restaurants for dinner options.)
Visa and Letter of Invitation
For visa purposes, a letter of invitation from the conference organizers may be obtained upon the completion of registration and payment. These letters of invitation are for participants who have an accepted contribution at the conference (paper, poster, workshop and so on). For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
List of foreign citizens who require Visa for entry into the United States can be found here.